[Ambassadors] Sponsorship for the Technical Event in UVCE, Bangalore, INDIA

SatyaSagar coolsagy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:01:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

 Pursuing my graduation from *UVCE(University Visvesvaraya College of
Engineering), Bangalore, INDIA*, I am currently involved in organizing the *
INSPIRON*, a technical and entrepreneurship extravagance; scheduled in the *2nd
week of November*. I would like to take this opportunity to *familiarize the
Open-Source Product* (Linux). Can i expect anything in form of *Sponsorship*s
or rather *Goodies/Freebies* for the Technical Event Participants. Please
reply as soon as possible.

SatyaSagar Bhat
+91 98 4455 9393