[Ambassadors] Linux Fest Northwest 2009

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 22:17:22 UTC 2008

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

I go to this event every year.  I have done this for a number of years,
both before I joined RH and after as well, traveling as far as from
Boston.

This year I'm back in the Pacific Northwest, and I'll be going again.
However I would like to see a stronger Fedora presence than me giving a
couple talks and lots of fans in the audience.  A table, some goodies in
the grab bags, some Fedora sponsored or themed talks, etc...

However, I lack the amount of time to be able to coordinate such an
effort, so I'm looking for an Ambassador volunteer to help lead this.
I'll try to support as much as possible, including acting as a familiar
laison to the LFNW folks, providing some logistical support, etc..

We're quite a few months away from the event, but that should give us
plenty of time to plan and budget it.  Thanks for your help!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!