[Ambassadors] Help to organize Fedora 10 release party and Fedora Install Fest in Vrsac , Serbia

Ferenc Pravda pravda013 at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 16 04:30:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

I need to organize Event in Serbia for fedora, and i ask for a help.
Can you please be able to help me?

> I'm sure you'll find useful the chapter "Organize the participation at
> an event": this is a easy, well written, scheme that summarize the
> core step in order to organize an event.

- I am find out that is large interest about Fedora Event in Serbia,
and i am yet finished that steps.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#Europe.2C_Middle_East.2C_Africa_Q4
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Serbia-Vrsac

If is that OK what can i do more?

It will be in Vrsac, place of Red Hat Regional Centre For Support,
Research and Development in Serbia.
Probable can i have some support from them to? :-)
Please, i truly need a support.

Best regards,
Ferenc