[Ambassadors] Rapidshare download of Fedora ISO

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 20:27:46 UTC 2008

I agree rapid share is not a good idea. I downloaded, and verify that the file is good and find that items downloaded from uploads md5 check sum is wrong I reverse a package and the original with a bin-diff checker and find files that are not right. Or all md5 on files wrong. anti virus check find Trojan hidden file for rewrite of files. And bad ISO so if you download anything always do a check sum ASAP. Rapid share has long been a source for warez and other stuff.

Regards,

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software