[Ambassadors] Event Report: I-Party 08 at Münster, Germany

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Oct 26 16:16:33 UTC 2008

congrats Christoph,

sounds that you have a great success personally and also for Fedora!
It males me happy to see that on the one hand, seeing how you promote
Fedora and on the other hand that you're sharing your knowlege, your
thoughts and your experience with us ...

... we missed that from some guys in the past but once again:

my personall congratulation and I'm happy to see u again soon in
BASEL :-)

Enjoy your weekend

Gerold