[Ambassadors] Fedora DVDs

Affix affix at ihack.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 06:31:43 UTC 2008

Hello Fellow Ambassadors,
  I was wondering how I could get around 100 DVDs to donate to people around
West Lothian College. And to be used for a Fedora 10 Release Party to
introduce new users to Fedora.
  Ive been using Fedora since Core 1 and before that I used RedHat I want
other people to experience Fedora and become members of the Open Source
Community. Alot of C Developers I know are afraid of Linux because of the
lack of Support for some of the IDEs they use and they dont seem to
understand the GUI is very simple to use and there are alternatives to
almost every IDE Windows Has to offer. I want to proove Linux is very user
Friendly

Thanks,
  Keiran

--