[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 Release Party and Install Fest at Imphal, Manipur

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:02:15 UTC 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 04:23:06 pm Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> I know not all contributors are Ambassadors, but for Event tracking
> and Ambassadors help is necessary that those topics must be discussed
> here, and could be Cc to the other lists, but first of all here.
True.
That mail was for new Fedora ambassadors from India though :)
Anyway my point is people from Brazil or USA can not help somebody in India or
Bangladesh to organize an event, we have to find local help. Like somebody
wants people to come and give talk on Fedora for a college event.

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.in