[Ambassadors] Hi!

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 06:51:40 UTC 2008

	Hi
	My name is Pablo Iranzo, I live in Valencia, Spain and I'm work as
consultant on FOSS projects. I began using Linux in 1993 and more
seriously at university in 1995 and as sysadmin in 1997.

	During my period at university I was a member of LinUV
(http://linuv.uv.es) and became a member of our local LUG: Valux
(www.valux.org).

	At both LUGS I've helped giving talks about system administration,
utilities, guided installations, and FOSS in general as well as giving
advice / troubleshooting to the assistants that came to our party's
interested in the FOSS world.

	Regards
	Pablo

--

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHCE/RHCSP/RHCSS Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens