[Ambassadors] NA Ambassador IRC meeting

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:50:07 UTC 2008

Hello fellow NA Ambassadors,
I would like to discuss the possibility of changing the weekly IRC NA
Ambassador meeting to another day.
I was able to attend for a while recently, but that has changed now.

I have started band practice, which is Tuesday nights, which runs right into
the meeting time.  Practice is 7pm-9pm PST, the IRC meeting starts and 6pm
PST and lasts until 7 or 8 depending, not to mention I get home at 5pm and
still need to eat dinner before practice.  This is a community concert band,
both my wife and I are in it.  I play French Horn and she plays Trombone.

Pretty much any other day of the week would work for me, same time slot is
OK (6pm PST, 9pm EST, 0100 UTC)
I spoke with ke4qqq and he also liked the idea of Wednesday evenings (6pm
Wednesday PST, 9pm Wednesday EST, 0100 Thursday UTC).

I don't want to inconvenience anyone else, but I also don't want to miss
these meetings.
If we don't change the meeting time I won't be able to attend.
So if any others would like (or wouldn't mind) and change in the time please
let's discuss it.

Again this is for the weekly North America IRC Ambassador meeting only.

Thanks!