[Ambassadors] NA Ambassador IRC meeting

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:17:53 UTC 2008

Meeting last night?

Oops.

I have a class on Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 9:30 pacific time, and
while I can normally sit in the back of the class and attend an IRC
meeting (under the cover of "schoolwork" -- it's a Linux programming
class -- but yesterday I just plain forgot), I sort of fall in the
same category as Matt until December.

[Matt -- I used to play the french horn as well . . .]

I do agree with inode0, though -- we changed it once recently and it
may have caused others to change schedules to accommodate the meeting.

While revisiting the meeting time/date every few months or so, I would
also like to get a sense of the group to see how locked in to Tuesday
evenings we are.

So how locked in to Tuesday evenings (Wednesday morning UTC, I know) are we?

Larry Cafiero

PS -- I plan to agendize the news media "how-to" wiki for the next
meeting, just as a matter of an update. If all goes as planned, it
should be finished by Tuesday.