[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

nehal dattani nehal.dattani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:17:02 UTC 2008

Hi Ankur,

Here is the clarification you need

1) This site is in support of free media program, not an
individual/different group.

2) As there are less ambassadors in western region of india,perticularly in
gujarat. we are getting more requests for free media and its difficult to
track all the requests so we have created this site.

3) This link is *only for End users who want to collect their media from us*
.

Pls contact me/nilesh sir for any further clarification,if required.

Thanks and Regards,
Nehal Dattani.