[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Fri Sep 5 13:49:59 UTC 2008

Thanx for your suggestion.

Our idea is to provide around 500 dvd's per month. ( I hope we can maintain
it in long run).

For me it is difficult to track the record of the mail.

So that why we created this.

If it not suitable with fedora ambassador project we will close the form
from our community website.

More suggestion are welcom.

Thanx for your reply.