[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

ankur sinha sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 5 17:25:54 UTC 2008

--- On Fri, 5/9/08, ankur sinha <sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
From: ankur sinha <sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD
To: "nehal dattani" <nehal.dattani at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 5 September, 2008, 10:54 PM

 FreeMedia/India/LocalContactsfedoraproject.org/wiki/>>Distribution/FreeMedia/India

>>Why dont you join these programmes?? There are only 5 of us according to the page.. :(  >>This is the official fedora programme.. You can first fill up the free-media requests and also >>answer personal requests?

>>Now its my time to say you that you pls refer
>>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts

>>My name is very first in that list

>>Regards,
>>Nehal Dattani

hi,

i dont understand the "Now its my time to say you that you pls refer .." bit..

Itll be better if all concerned sign up for the one already present freemedia program (apart local contacts) rather than having more indivisual ones..Lets us keep a record of things.. Also if you send media in the local contacts page please put it up on the tracker
 page..

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts/LocalRequests

regards,

Ankur