[Ambassadors] Hello all

chicagonpg chicagonpg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 06:19:57 UTC 2008

My name is Shaun Mallette and I have been using Fedora since Fedora 5, I
started using open source three years ago. I have been into computers since
1992 but once I found out about linux and open source I never looked back to
anything else. I'm a big supporter of linux and open source. I live in
Portage, Indiana USA and I'm part of the local LUG lugin.org. I'm part of
FWN and trying to learn how to help with that also.I'm current enrolled in a
linux/unix certification program and hope one day to get certififed for Red
Hat.