[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 08:36:44 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 14:04 +0545, Tushar Neupaney wrote:
> I hope we must have local contacts registered somewhere.
> So that people don't have to move in the darkness.
>
> And Is there something Fedora Admin Team doing?

There's no admin team label per say,
but there is a marketing group.
Maybe contact there, and give them your ideas, concerns irc.freenode.net
#fedora-mktg or the marketing mailing-list
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list

> I can provide DVD and CDs to people who need them,
> but I might run out of them if so much need is there!

Theres a whole group of volunteers that can help,
only do what you can..

> We must come up with a more precise and long lasting solution.
> All local level fedora and Linux user groups around the globe must
> unite and register them
> somewhere as support system for fedora.

Fedora is not in competition with any other distro,
different strokes for different folks.

Apologies for correct netiquette

Frank

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
aMSN: Frankly3D