[Ambassadors] Greetings from new member

Andrey Padiy andreypadiy at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:00:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

My name is Andriy. I started using Linux a few years ago and played with
different distros eventually falling in love with Fedora. I work as an IT
support officer and have some programming background.
Currently based in London, UK but was born in Ukraine (Chernihiv). I would
like to represent Linux in region of Ukraine where I come from and get
Involved in translation.

I  set up a group (http://vkontakte.ru/club4453181) in Russian facebook
(used by former USSR countries ) http://vkontakte.ru

and translated http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/TalkingPoints page in
to Ukrainian.

Also I have created a simple how to in Ukrainian to help those that wish to
try Fedora.

Internet is growing fast in Ukraine and I believe its the right time to make
people aware of Fedora.
I ve started inviting local students and young people to join the group.
Also I will start getting involved in Localization project from next week.
If anyone needs help please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Hyperbole

--
Best Regards