[Ambassadors] fudcon brno reports

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 7 12:27:31 UTC 2008

> On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 12:53 +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
>> There are a *huge* number of FUDCon Brno reports that are consistently
>> appearing on different blogs on Planet Fedora.  Rather than paste all
>> the links in here, I'll just ask people to go read Planet.  It's a great
>> event, so far.
I'd love to. Unfortunately, the articles on the planet are only accessible
for limited amount of time, and it's not possible to browse more than one
page (older articles).

So basically, if you can't read the planet each and every day, you can't
read those reports (as well as all the other useful contents that appear
there).

Will there be an official report somewhere on the wiki ?

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador