[Ambassadors] fudcon brno reports

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 7 13:36:44 UTC 2008

> Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
>> I'd love to. Unfortunately, the articles on the planet are only
>> accessible
>> for limited amount of time, and it's not possible to browse more than
>> one
>> page (older articles).
>>
>> So basically, if you can't read the planet each and every day, you can't
>> read those reports (as well as all the other useful contents that appear
>> there).
>>
>> Will there be an official report somewhere on the wiki ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Mathieu,
>
> I started to adding a bunch of FUDCon-related showed up in the planet on
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBrno2008#Event_Reports

Thanks for that :)

However, my remark was more a general rant about the planet and the fact
that it's impossible to go back in time to read older articles. FUDCON
reporting was just a perfect example.

Anyway, I'll go and read those links, thanks again for assembling everything.

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador