[Ambassadors] Introduction of a new member

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Tue Sep 9 06:57:51 UTC 2008

Hi, Shambo

welcome to fedora world.

One personal advise  ( I know not good on public site ).

2008/9/9 Shambo Bose <shambo.linux at gmail.com>

> Hi everybody, I am Shambo Bose from India. I have just completed graduation
> and is preparing for RHCE. I am preparing for RHCE with Fedora 8 .

You must use RHEL5 for better practice because the exam will be on RHEL 5.
Some of the fine tuned file for RHEL5 may confuse you.

Stick to RHEL for RHCE exam. But in general any linux can be use.

> As Fedora Core 3 was my first linux experience on my first computer I
> always wanted to get involved in the Fedora Project and the chance came
> after so many years. I want to spread the free spirit of Fedora around the
> globe by sharing my small time experience which I gathered using Fedora so I
> joined the ambassador project. I am looking forward to play a small but
> significant role in Fedora's success in the future.
>

> Thank You.
>

> Yours sicerely
>
>  Shambo Bose

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.