[Ambassadors] Hi to all ambassadors

Gabriel PREDA gabriel.preda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:09:30 UTC 2008

Hi to all ambassadors,

I have been playing in high-school with linux...
>From 2000 it became my job...
After 8 years I still like to work with Fedora...

After all it is a good thing
to like what you're doing
and
to do what you like.

I'm a web developer from Bucharest (Romania - Europe) mainly developing high
availability web applications taking for grant a setup with Fedora as OS for
the server. I'm a heavy user of BIND, Apache, LigHTTPD, Sendmail, PHP,
MySQL, Memcached, and all web development related stuff...

I also use Fedora to setup Samba servers as Primary Domain Controllers for
small and medium size companies.

I want to expose more Fedora to Romania. I have a lot of ideas to enforce
the strong Fedora user base. (It remains to be seen how much time I will
find for this... although I think with every customer I already did a lot...
and i'll continue doing it...)

I would also like to get involved in: Distribution, Internationalization
(L10n & i18n), Marketing and probably News and Translation.

I'm very sure I will add value to the Fedora Ambassadors Project and I'm
convinced that results will be noticeable...

Gabriel PREDA
Certified MySQL Associate
Certified Zend Engineer
Senior Web Developer