[Ambassadors] The Fedora-Red Hat Crisis

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 10 09:31:33 UTC 2008

2008/9/10 Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) <bochecha at fedoraproject.org>:
>>> http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3770216/The+Fedora-Red+Hat+Crisis.htm
>> Please (to anyone) use fedora-mktg list if you want to post articles
>> about fedora.
>>
> Well, I do think this event concerns directly the Ambassadors (not that
> the link could not be *also* sent to the marketing list).

Ok. Mine was only an advice for everyone, just to prevent the
proliferation of links posting.

Maybe this one could fit our interests (thank you to Tarek), but
meanwhile we have Marketing list to discuss about Marketing strategy,
Public opinion and Press coverages.

Ambassadors list is designed to help ambassadors organizing an event,
to discuss about ambassadors policies (and Budget) and to give a wide
support to them.

I hope to have clarified my position.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini