[Ambassadors] It too big to be killed

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 14:42:53 UTC 2008

I have watched fedora since 11/2003. I have been using Linux since Richard Stallman GNU project 1984 he is the father of these comparison systems , Linus Torvalds 1991 and the main kernel this will never die this is the core and Linus is the father of the kernel. Just to fore say purpose. If red hat said well I want to cancel fedora due to what ever reason. Just think about SUSE, OPENSUSE etc. Fedora with all the followers it has would separate and still grow. Linux just doesn't die.

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software