[Ambassadors] Can we have a TRAC instance for tracking freemedia requests?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 12 14:48:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I was thinking if it would be nice to have a TRAC based tracking
> system for filling and tracking Free Media data.
> Will this help us anyway?

That's a rather good idea.

This could even be a Fedora Hosted project, except it wouldn't have any
source code.

We could have a wiki on it to write procedures etc..

When someone files a request (ticket), a Free Media contributor can assign
it to him and then mark the request as "fixed" when requester comments he
received the media.

In fact, it would be even easier than setting up a custom app for that,
and would provide basically all that we need (I guess).

I like it :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador