[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Fri Sep 12 18:51:08 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 16:32 +0200, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

> However, as it has already been said, The lists are already publicly
> viewable, so there can't be any restriction of access and I have nothing
> against someone subscribing to it without being an official Ambassador.
>
> So, I have no objections to accepting subscribtions from non-Ambassadors,
> but I really don't see why those contributors you are talking about could
> not become Ambassadors.

I completely agree.

All of our things are public but, I think discussion may be, a little
bit private, but if someone wants to join, he/she is welcome, but he/she
must at least subscribe to the list.

Don't forget that Google index everything. ;-)

Luca
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 36th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

Youth.  It's a wonder that anyone ever outgrows it.