[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:43:51 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 01:24 +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> 2008/9/13 Francesco Ugolini <fugolini at fedoraproject.org>:
> > I think all your argumentations are reasonable as I just said in my
> > I think the reason behind this proposal are not unjustified.
>
> I'm Sorry I wanted to say both, not bother.
>
> Once again I apologize for this big/serious mistake.

Not serious, and no worries Francesco.  I understood your meaning! :-)

I hope people will consider how, for example, packagers have the choice
to open up their package access to all packagers, as I and many others
do.  If I can't spring into action to fix a package for some reason, any
other packager can do it in my place.

Thank you for your considerate email and time thinking about this issue.
You can rest assured that I'll respect the decision of FAMSCo and the
Ambassadors community.

--
Paul W. Frields