[Ambassadors] Introduction

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Sat Sep 13 18:27:57 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone!

My name is Felix Kaechele, I was born and still live in Germany though
i'm half Canadian. I'm currently 18 Years of age and still visit the
local Gymnasium (our German equivalent to high school) where I manage
all of the 150 computers including 3 servers (One Gentoo, one NetWare
and of course: one Fedora) as well as the networking infrastructure
(that is: ethernet and wifi).
I joined the Ambassadors because I think I can help to spread the word
and convince people to free themselves from proprietary software.
You can also visit my Fedora WikiPage at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Heffer for (more) Information.

That's all for now. If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me. Maybe I'll see some of you at FADEMEA 2008 in Basel.

Cheers,
Felix