[Ambassadors] Fedora disks

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 17 13:47:33 UTC 2008

> Good because when we go to our meetings we have 80% fedora users and on
> workstations and laptops if employee is with us for three months (90 days)
> and they are staying we give them a laptop with fedora and the software
> that we use.

Well, of course you only distribute software of which licenses allow you
to distribute them, right ?

For example, Fedora doesn't distribute some software because they are not
free, or because their license doesn't allow for distribution in an other
way that official distribution. You can't distribute those software
either.

However, inside of a company, I don't think it is still distribution, and
licenses might apply differently.

As long as you distribute Fedora media, you have nothing to worry. If you
distribute respins media and have a doubt on the legal issues, just ask
the Spin SIG or the legal team, they will provide much better advice than
what we can here.

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador