[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 12:46:50 UTC 2008

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> It has already been open for quite a long time.
>>
>> Rahul
>
> Even though the majority once refused ??

You guys are talking about different things.

The *archives* are open for anyone to read.

Actual *subscription* policy for joining the list is what the rest of
the thread is debating.

I don't want to put words in Chitlesh's mouth, but I think he used the
work "archives" when he meant to say "joining the list".

--Max