[Ambassadors] introduction

Ferenc Pravda pravda013 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 03:13:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am novice in Fedora Ambassadors, and glad to become a member of
Fedora Ambassadors Group.
Just recently subscribed to the Ambassadors mailing list.

Personal info:

First name: Ferenc
Lastname: Pravda
Born: 29.04.1982.
Location: Serbia, Vrsac
IRC (Freenode) Nick: pravda013
MSN: pravda013 AT hotmail DOT com
Yahoo:ferenc_pr AT yahoo DOT com
Mobile: +381 64 2677942
*Blog: http://fedoracoreprojekat.blogspot.com/
*e-mail: pravda013 AT fedoraproject DOT org
*gpg key: 9A3FB4B6
*key fingerprint:
8A76 A556 EC86 7222 0EF0 B9E8 76AF BB74 9A3F B4B6
*Public SSH Key: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1y....
Registered Linux user: 477917

Started in:

Fedora Ambassador in Serbia.
Member of Serbian Translation Team.
Coordinator of FreeMedia in Serbia - FreeMedia Serbia
Member of Fedora Marketing Group.

My plans:

I wish to become active in Ambassadors, because of that i join to the
Ambassadors Group with large plans for Fedora Project in Serbia
(Fedora Freemedia, Events, user support...etc) in appetite. In Serbia
is a little number of Fedora users under 200 users, my plan is to
enlarge Fedora community in Serbia soon trought FreeMedia, Local
Marketing, Serbian Forums, Blogs...etc
Therefore i wish to recruit additional users and trainee to enlarge community.

I have plan to join an Fedora Event (OpenExpo 2008 Zurich, but it is
impossible to me.
For the time being,  i will be present at Fedora Events in Serbia.
Maybe i will organize some Event in my city, and some othere city with
your support. (introduction in Fedora 10, or else)?!

Glad to become a par of Fedora project and communiti.
Best regards,

Ferenc Pravda
pravda013 at fedoraproject.org

Key Fingerprint:
8A76 A556 EC86 7222 0EF0 B9E8 76AF BB74 9A3F B4B6

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pravda013_ENGLISH
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pravda013  (Serbian)