[Ambassadors] introduction

Oscar Rombo romboke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:27:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am new to fedora ambassadors and consequently fedora ambassadors list.I am
currently working as a telecommunications engineer and an active fedora user
both at hoem and at work.My personal info is as follows

First name: Oscar
Lastname: Rombo
D.O.B: 7.11.1982
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
MSN: oska_rombo AT hotmail DOT com
Yahoo:ootiende AT yahoo DOT com
Mobile: +254723270017
<http://fedoracoreprojekat.blogspot.com/> *e-mail: jajuok AT fedoraproject
DOT org

I am currently a member of
Fedora desktop
Fedora Marketing.

I plan to spread fedora to the Student/tech/home user community in Nairobi
Kenya and the whole east african region.I am active in tech mailing lists
e.g skunkworks who organise yearly barcamps in Nairobi Kenya.

I also plan to attend gatherings to recruit fedora users and increase the
current number in the east african region by using social
networks,blogs,dailies and other opportunity available.I look forward to
working with the  whole ambassadors team.

Otiende Oscar Rombo
www.oscarrombo.com
http://blog.oscarrombo.com