[Ambassadors] New Fedora Ambassador Group Members

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 22 09:16:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

as you know we have changed the Ambassador Membership Policy to reduce the
overhead of Introduction and Welcome Messages.  If you want welcome a new
Ambassador, because of regional or other aspects, please do this in a private
message. I will Introduce and welcome new Ambassadors to this List once a
week. There are some of "pre-policy" Ambassadors who have not subscribed the
ML yet - they will send Intros as usual.

So, here they are:
Welcome to Fedora Ambassadors,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Setkeh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dp67
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pengjiayou

Health and Happiness Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688