[Ambassadors] Regarding Advertisement of Fedora on TV

Jan Ekbom jan.ekbom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:28:55 UTC 2008

We could collect all cool linux commercials from YouTube and similar
websites in to one place:
This one is really great:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x35AIGJaM5M&feature=related

One other thing is that severla people participate in a longer film
sequence, and that someone could be the director and the final editor of
that material.