[Ambassadors] are you waiting for a reimbursement?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat Sep 27 20:18:32 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,

I know that there are several people who are waiting on me for
reimbursements from September, including David Nalley, the Fedora-fr
guys, the OpenExpo guys, and Dimitris from FUDCon.

I want to let you know that we'll be getting that all sorted out in the
next week and a half.  Thanks for your patience -- the past few weeks
have been spent getting the FUDCon bills paid, but once October 1 hits,
I'll be able to pay back all the other Ambassadors and community members
who are waiting.

If you haven't already collected up your receipts, I recommend that you
do so.  It will make things so much easier!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Budget

Thanks,
Max