[Ambassadors] F10 Release Party in Milan - Budget Preview

Gianluca Varisco gvarisco at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 09:41:08 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I'm here to announce that we (Italian Fedora Ambassadors) will held the
next release party (celebrating Fedora 10) somewhere in Milan (Italy).

As Francesco Ugolini asked two weeks ago, we will completely follow the
official 'disclaimer' posted here [1], searching for a free place and
trying to limit as much as we can all the expenses.

But.. (no, don't worry! ;-) ) I'd like to ask a little more budget
(let's say a bit more than the 100$ received the previous year):
150-200$ would be enough to pay for snacks, drinks and some
stickers/posters/brochures.

We will distribute F9 / F10 Beta Live ISOs asking attendees for their
USB Cards and burning some CD/DVDs.

Let me know if you need further details in order to assign budget to
this event.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-September/msg00375.html

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE
Intern - Web Engineering, Red Hat Italia