[Ambassadors] filipino mailing list

Heherson Pagcaliwagan azneita at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 29 09:43:44 UTC 2008

Guys,

We're generating some interest in Fedora in the Philippines and I'm thinking
that a mailing list for Filipino users/contributors would be a great way to
spur on a community. I'm now fielding emails from our previous attendees and
I think it's going to be more beneficial if a whole community would answer
them.

I'm steering clear of a yahoo/google group for "official" reasons.

I tried looking for some guidelines on the wiki on how to start one and I
can't find any. Can somebody give me some pointers?

Regards,

Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://project.azneita.org