[Ambassadors] Budget Preview for Manipur Fedora 10 Release Party and Install Fest 08

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 29 11:31:39 UTC 2008

2008/9/29 Rishikesh Sharma <rishikesh at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi All,
>
> My budget preview is attached with the mail. Please download and refer the
> file for my Budget Preview for Manipur Fedora 10 Release party and Install
> Fest 2008. My event is on December 7, 2008. For details on my event, please
> visit https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Manipur
>

> Regards,
> Rishikesh Sharma
> Fedora Ambassador, Imphal-Manipur. (India)

Thank you very much for this mail and for your work.

BTW, for events after December 1st, we will assign the budget with the
other Q4 events.

Please everyone who has his/her Release Event event in Q4
(December-February), please add your event in
fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents too, it will help us better
addressing resource in the next quarter.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini