[Ambassadors] Introduction: Avi Alkalay, former Linux Impact Team, IBM Brazil

Avi Alkalay avibrazil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:58:42 UTC 2008

Hello

I am on this list for many weeks now but never wrote anything.

I spent my last 6 years working on the Linux team on IBM Brazil and LA.
No I took another job still on IBM, but now related to industry solutions.
And I miss the Linux community.

I am still very involved with standardization initiatives as ODF. I
represent IBM Brazil in our local National Body (ABNT) and worked for months
in the "non-standardization" of OOXML.

Hope to help local and global Linux initiatives.

Regards,
Avi
--
http://avi.alkalay.net/blog