[Ambassadors] Introduction: Avi Alkalay, former Linux Impact Team, IBM Brazil

Avi Alkalay avi at alkalay.net
Tue Sep 30 03:58:10 UTC 2008

Harish, no, not me. But Jomar and other colleagues from Brazil attended.
I almost went to Geneva. ISO let only 3 reps from Brazil. We asked for 6
positions. If it allowed 6, I should be going.

Anyway, I worked very closely to the folks that went there.

Did you go ?

Regards,
Avi

http://avi.alkalay.net/blog