[Ambassadors] Release Events Budget Preview - Last Call

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 30 11:13:21 UTC 2008

This is the last call for Release Events Owners to post their own
budget preview in order to be qualified to get some resources.

Actually I see only 2 budget preview in Fedora Ambassadors List.

If you have sent something directly to FAmSCo, please resend it in
Ambassadors List and, optionally, to me.

If you have added your preview in the details on your Release Event
wiki page, please let me know.

Thank you for your precious collaboration and for your work

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini