[Ambassadors] Educational spin ; The lack of quality video drivers is destroying Fedora.

Satyajit Ranjeev satyajit at nerdshack.com
Tue Sep 30 16:18:11 UTC 2008

hi,

why don't we create an add on disk or something like that so normal
users can download this too and install the codecs and drivers etc. Now
i do realize it has to be unofficial but hows the idea?

I am working in a school right now as a systems administrator, a
programmer and a teacher. I want to install fedora and install the
educational softwares too. I am hoping we could come up with a
educational spin ( I realize there is something similar to that but as I
see its concentrating towards mathematics) like the edubuntu.

Satyajit