[Ambassadors] Asking for fedora CDs, DVD for Duplication.

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:10:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Leo Jackson <lajjr at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well I am putting together an event, and so far I will have a total of about 60 to 80 new members. I decided after talking to them for awhile I will also have an install party as well. Also a live usb system up and running. I want to create about 75 to eighty burnt Cd's, DVDs. Is it possible to have a copy of each Cd's, DVD so I can show them on the table and burn from them? Fedora 10 or 9 both if possible. I will burn them as the people show up. I have a ProDuplicator 7 burner, I will have a start of 10 to 20 disk pre burnt. So all it will be for is to dup from.
>
> I have two clubs from University of Scranton and Marywood College in pa and a local chapter from surrounding area.
>
> We took images from online for T-Shirts about 20 hats and a huge area in my building to allow install and show what free can do. If I get Fedora 9,10 either download or from here. I will show the "Fedora 10". We are also giving away usb drives 4 gig we got from Tiger Direct.
>
> If possible great if not I can get from online..also I will show ways to customize the systems to what they need have a QA at the end and install party. Food and Drinks etc banners
> No other help really needed.
>
> Leo Albert Jackson Jr
> Owner Head Programmer
> LJ's Electronics and Software

Leo,

As I understand it, you do not have access to download these isos?
You can get them from the following places:

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease

If you don't have access to download these isos, let us know and we'll
see what we can do.  David Nalley is the regional ambassador over your
area and could possibly help you with this, or I might also be able to
help.  Feel free to find us here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Regions

Cheers,

Clint