[Ambassadors] Fedora Classroom: April 4-5, 2009 - We need your presentations

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:44:24 UTC 2009

Well, it’s that time of the month again, this coming weekend April 4 &
5 will be the sessions for the Fedora Classroom[1]. This month’s
sessions are perfect for those in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

Give a Presentation

If you are interested in helping us out with a presentation on
anything related to Fedora or Free Software, we’d love to see it in
the Fedora Classroom this weekend.  If you are not familiar with the
MediaWiki syntax, just add a note on the wiki page or contact Kevin
Fenzi (nirik) or me (herlo).

New MC

In addition, we have a new Master of Ceremonies for this session.  Max
Spevack will head this up and help keep things on time.  We’d like to
thank him for performing this vital service.

More Volunteers Needed

    * If you are interested in helping out with the IRC logs
    * We need you help us to spread the word about upcoming Fedora
Classroom events.
          o Blog about it
          o Tell your friends
          o Invite someone to teach a class

If you can help or know someone who can help, feel free to contact
either Kevin Fenzi (nirik) or me (herlo) and we’ll give you the low
down.

Cheers,

Clint

1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom