[Ambassadors] FreeMedia Contributor Application

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:02:36 UTC 2009

Hi Rangeen,

I really appreciate all the efforts you are putting in various mailing lists.
But let me point out a few things where you can improve:

>First of all stop sending HTML mails. Then get a fedora account and
>apply for freemedia membership. Wait for approval and you are good to
>go if you are approved.

If you put something bluntly, people usually get hurt. Please avoid doing this.

You could have put it like this:

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Freemedia.
However there are a few things you should note:
1. Please don't send HTML mails 'cause
            1. Point 1
            2. Point 2
2. You can get a fedora account from here[1].
3. Then you can login and apply for the freemedia group.
4. Please note, you may have to wait a bit till you are approved.
If you have any problem, please us know.

Thanks.

This is essentially what you said, but in a different way.
Hope this helps. :)
Thanks.

Susmit.

ssh