[Ambassadors] FreeMedia Contributor Application

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:10:34 UTC 2009

2009/4/4 MarĂ­a Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello!!!!
>
> I want to be a contributor also. I have some stickers to give for the
> LATAM community and some posters and cd/dvd.
>
> Should I apply? only need to add the request on the FAS?

Absolutely! Please do!

I would like to encourage all ambassadors and other Fedora
contributors to join us. It takes very little effort on your part in
the freemedia program to make a positive difference in someone else's
life.

Every ambassador who asks "what can I do?" should be directed to the
freemedia program. It is a great place to start helping.

John