[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-freemedia-list] Re: [Fedora Freemedia] #1200: Jaydeep Prasad from INDIA wants a i386 DVD.

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 10:52:30 UTC 2009

On 05/04/09 11:33, sunil datta wrote:
>> Yes, but cannot maybe a rquestors negihbours, family etc..
>> Know him\her from request details forwarded Ambassador list
>> , which is
>> "public". Hence they should not be forwarded, but details
>> kept within
>> security of freemedia list.
>>
>> Frank
>>

> [I am not good in English as you. This is the result of my interpretation. I apologize if if misinterpreted.]

No problems

> I am surprised by the reply of frank. Frank every successful project is a team work and I dont think fedora is an exception.

Agreed

  If you find your neighbor or family in that group, it doesn't matter.
And I also completely disagree that  people participating is looking for
neighbor and family relation.

But "freemedia requestors" are entitled to their dignity, I do not know
their  welfare, as I guess neither do you. And what makes you think
because they ask for media, anyone have a right to forward their details
even their County\email to a public list.

I stand by my concerns.

Frank