[Ambassadors] Re: FAmSCo (North America) Regional Meeting Reminder - 02/04/2009 20.00

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:19:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> The meeting log will be available soon. Before, I want to ask you for
> feedbacks about the meeting formula, your impression of FAmSCo answers
> and so on.

Hi Francesco,

I think maybe we should be asking you those same questions. What did
you think about the formula and what was your impression of our
comments and questions?

>From my perspective my goal was primarily to have a time when
ambassadors could meet members of FAmSCo and talk about anything.
Getting acquainted being as important or more important than producing
an action item. I wish more NA ambassadors had come - we have quite a
number of busy ambassadors now and not many of them attended this
meeting.

I did what I am often known to do, asking a question that doesn't
easily lend itself to an answer hoping for some discussion about an
area that might be considered grey. People receiving such questions
might find them frustrating and some bystanders may not see any point
to them, and I apologize to any who feel that way. Not getting to
spend much time with FAmSCo this sort of discussion helps me
understand how FAmSCo members think about their roles and
responsibilities.

I was hoping to be able to hear more from members of FAmSCo that I
haven't been able to have much, if any, interaction with in the past.
So I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet some of the other
members of FAmSCo. Anyway, sometimes things don't work out the way one
hopes but something else good can still come from them so I am hoping
that is the case here.

John