[Ambassadors] Free Media Distribution

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:00:59 UTC 2009

Hello Hish,

Greetings.  :)

Hish, thank you for your e-mail.  :)

Try this for the Fedora 10 Covers...enjoy!  :)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F10

Please have a great day!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 23:06:24 +0300
From: himam at fedoraproject.org
To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
Subject: [Ambassadors] Free Media Distribution

Dear all,

I'm a civil engineer currently in Doha, Qatar .. while promoting
for fedora i usually face a direct request for Fedora Live CDs from my
colleagues ..
Currently, i'm handling it by burning CDs/DVDs on my own laptop,
and i print the Sleve cover using a coloured printer on normal A4 paper
and then crop it where necessary ...
To be frank with you, i am not happy with the end result when it
comes to the CD it self (bcuz it still says "Sony CD-R" ^_^) ...
anyhow, that's the limit of my humble budget for now ...
and I did not join the FreeMadia Programme bcuz of this "poor" end-result ...

Therefore, I would be much obliged if someone advise my about
where/whom to contact for requesting Fedora Live CDs in order to
distribute them here in Qatar... or at least how can i get some
decent-looking FedoraCD's Physical Art?..

Thanks in advance

~hish

Eng. Hisham Isam M. Abdel-Magid
Civil & Infrastructures Engineer
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair and Partners)

P.O.Box: 40358
Mobile: +974 5042547  -  +974 5543080
E.mail: hisham.abdelmagid at dargroup.com
Websites: www.dargroup.com - www.thepearlqatar.com