[Ambassadors] Request for Sponsorship..

sunil datta sunil_prog at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 13:02:42 UTC 2009

>Presidenrt: Mr. Kousik Dasgupta (Lecturer, Dept of CSE)
>
>Treasurer:  Prof. Satadal Mal (HOD, Dept. of EE)
>
>No. of Computers expected and Details:
>a) 1 (one) in Library (already installed).
>b) 5 (Five) from every Department (CSE, EE, IT, ME, ECE, MCA).
>c) The maintainance of computers will be done after college hours (5
>pm).
>d)Each computer will have the label as "Maintained by GNU/LUG of
>KGEC".

My question is:

If College lecturer is the President, HOD Dept fo EE can be Treasurer.. and read all above.

Then I don't understand why college cannot sponsor KGEC.

I didn't mean Fedora should not help KGEC, but saying

> Our group is not receiving any funds for its functioning
> from the
> college.

is not a justified, when college is itself involved with KGEC on the post of President and Treasurer.

I regret, if I said something wrong, but saying fedora ......, I think is not justified.

Regards,

Sunil Datta