[Ambassadors] Japan Linux Foundation October 21 - 23, 2009 - Tokyo, Japan

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Apr 10 16:53:57 UTC 2009

Is there anyone closer than me :) who might want to talk for/about
Fedora and community building at the Japan Linux Symposium on 21 to 23
October?

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/japan-linux-symposium

This is colocated with a Linux kernel summit.

I'm honored to have been personally invited by Shibata-san.  I assured
him I would try first to find someone closer who (preferably) speaks
Japanese!

I would like to help or mentor anyone who is interested in this
opportunity.  We can help you create/translate a good presentation and
be prepared to represent Fedora.

If multiple people are interested, we should find a way to make that
work.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41