[Ambassadors] FAmSCo EMEA regional meeting reminder - Thursday 16th 18.00 UTC

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 12 11:54:29 UTC 2009

Following the first regional meeting, hold with NA Ambassadors, FAmSCo
is going to have a second round of its regional meeting with EMEA
Ambassadors on Thursday 16th at 18.00 UTC in #fedora-meeting.

We will discuss with the most active contributors from Europe, Middle
East and Africa about what they need and how to improve their
experience.

During the previous meeting with NA contributors (take a look at the
previous emails in the list), we have discussed about (mainly):

1) What FAmSCo can do for your region?
2) What kind of FAmSCo do you want?

Many suggestions were collected: those ones underlined the importance
of this initiative towards a better approach with the community.

I invite all the interested to suggest topics, in order to have an
agenda and better address all the issues.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini